Let your attitude have the edge in your Nike Air Max Plus, a Tuned Air experience that offers premium stability and unbelievable cushioning. Featuring the OG’s wavy design lines, TPU accents and airy mesh on the upper, it celebrates defiant style.
- The synthetic upper features airy mesh for lightweight comfort that’s durable.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air units provide lightweight cushioning that lasts.
- Bringing beach life to the city, the prominent TPU arch draws inspiration from a whale’s tail and adds structure while the iconic TPU fingers nod to palm trees and ocean waves.
- The TPU toe tip adds durability and shine.
- Reflective details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Rubber sole
- Shown: White/Black/Cool Grey/White
- Style: 604133-139
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5